|Step 1:||Download approval application|
Fill up the Application completely and send it to TECHMATE INSTITUTE OF FIRE AND SAFETY OFFICE, VIZAG TOWERS, OPP HOTEL MEGHALAYA, ASILMETTA ROAD, VISAKHAPATNAM, 530003.
The following documents are to be enclosed with the approval application :
- For Category Courses, Demand Draft Rs. 43,000/- (Rs. 40,000 Approval Fee & Rs.3,000 Academic staff College Fee ) in favour of TECHMATE INSTITUTE OF FIRE AND SAFETY OFFICE . DD can be taken from any Nationalized Bank. For other countries, Demand Draft for 1000 USD.
- If rental building, rental agreement and photo copies.
- Fifty Rupees stamp paper (2 Nos) with Institution / Applicant name for Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU). For other countries, two Government Stamp Paper equivalent of 2 USD each
- Photograph of infrastructure facilities like building, class room, and other facilities.
- Photo of Applicant (2 Copies).
Note: ACADEMIC STAFF COLLEGE Fee is Compulsory. Cheques are not accepted.
|Step 3:||Scrutinisation of application by the Approval Committee and inspection of the Institution.TECHMATE INSTITUTE sends Inspection Committee Member to inspect your Place, Rs. 3,000/- (For Andhra Pradesh) to be given as Inspection Fee. No need to pay any extra charges. Inspection Committee Member should be treated well. Printed MOU will be sent to the institute with Temporary Approval. The Institution can start the courses by placing advertisement.|
|Step 4:||Signed MOUs should be returned to TECHMATE INSTITUTE OF FIRE AND SAFETY OFFICE,vizag, India along with the copy of the prepared advertisement matter.|
|Step 5:||Approval Certificate along with approved advertisement will be sent to the Institution.|
|Step 6:||Signed MOU will be sent to the Institution from TECHMATE INSTITUTE OF FIRE AND SAFETY OFFICE.|
|Step 7:||The Institute should follow the “Tips(Techno Institute of Professional Studies) Academic Year Chart” strictly. (See After Approval what to do in the Home Page)|
- In step 2, the correspondent can select 5 courses from a single category for Rs. 43,000/- Approval Fee.
- If the correspondent wants to conduct more than 5 courses in same category, Additional Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) (or) 200 USD should be paid for each courses.
- If the management wants to run courses from more than one category, Another Rs. 43,000/- or 1000 USD should be paid .For each category, separate application should be used.
- School Courses are Package courses. The Correspondent can run all courses which are available in the particular School for Rs. 43,000/-.
- If the correspondent wants to conduct more than one school courses, Another Rs. 43,000/- (or) 2000 USD should be paid for each courses. For each school, separate application should be used.